Job #: 12269
Title: Account Manager - Resin Carpet & Compounding Segments
Job Location: Atlanta, Georgia - United States
Salary: $120,000.00 - $135,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: 25% bonus/commission
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
We`ve had 8 placements to date with this client and a coulpe offers candidates took another opportunity
Account Manager - Resin Carpet & Compounding Segments
Our client is positioned at the beginning of their growth phase having successfully spun off, implementing the foundations for the business success with very knowledge and technical leadership in place from day 1, and ready for rapid company growth offering a great career opportunity for great people. If you believe in driving results in a friendly environment that is open to creative ideas and diverse perspectives, then this is the place for you. They are built on a rich history of teamwork, innovation, and customer focus and that has a fun, entrepreneurial mindset. JOB DESCRIPTION
They are a leading manufacturer of specialty chemicals serving the food, automotive, sports apparel, and building materials industries. They are respected by customers far and wide as a trusted partner that can be counted on for quality products, sustainable solutions and reliable supply. A career with this company means opportunity & possibility for people who seek variety, responsibility, and hands-on experience in a dynamic workplace.
- Championing relationships between customers and our company. In all areas, acting as a liaison whereby those relationships are mutually beneficial. Be able to effectively sell into all levels of an organization.
- Manage and further develop existing and new customer relationships in North America, including price/volume/credit terms negotiations, forecasting, and strategic account planning.
- Find and develop new customers through research, prospecting, and account planning.
- Manage, plan, and track new opportunities to gain new business.
- Achieve sales targets for areas of responsibility.
- Effectively communicate the needs of our customers and be able to demonstrate the value of our companys capabilities to meet those needs.
- Be involved in developing the overall strategic plan for assigned market segments.
- Keep abreast of emerging trends and initiatives involving customer`s competitors.
- Support Credit Department in the successful collection of accounts receivables.
- Develop and present professional presentations to customers and internal associates.
- Perform required administrative tasks, including effective communication on account activity and expense management.
- Bachelors Degree required
- 5+ years sales experience selling industrial materials into manufacturers, preferably chemicals or polymers
- Must be able to travel approximately 40%
- Prefer degree to be Business related or Chemical Engineering
- Knowledge of Nylon 6 extrusion markets
- Knowledge of the soft floor covering market
- Successful resin sales experience into the major carpet/fibers industry
- Successful resin sales into resin compounding industries
- Lives convenient to Northwest Georgia area
- Excellent interpersonal and written skills
- Excellent leadership and motivational capabilities
- Proven track record of consistently meeting sales targets and objectives
- Self-starter, independent performer
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: