Job #: 12450
Title: SEC Reporting Manager
Job Location: South Bend, Indiana - United States
Salary: $105,000.00 - $120,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: + bonus
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Global strong growth manufacturer where you will make a difference! JOB DESCRIPTION
Join a leading edge, award winning, very strong growth, nationally recognized global manufacturer with an immediate need for a SEC Reporting Manager!
This position reports to the Director of SEC Reporting. It is a highly visible position that will interact with the company`s strategic financial leadership. You will be responsible for providing technical leadership in the corporate financial reporting function and will also consolidate results for its domestic and global manufacturing operations.
This position will be responsible for external financial reporting for US registrant (Form 10-K and 10-Q), technical GAAP research and analysis and assisting with external audit oversight. You will also be involved in supporting earnings release and audit committee materials. Responsibilities include:
* Report accounting and financial data to the regulative government agencies such as the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and other regulatory bodies
. * Coordinate and manage the preparation of the consolidated financial statements reported on Form 10-K and Form 10-Qand related footnotes.
* Prepare supporting work papers for financial statement footnote disclosures, MD&A, and related disclosures
* Support the preparation of financial data and information to be presented or discussed with financial analysts and investorsand assist in coordinating external audit/or review
* Remain current with new accounting technical standards impacting financial reporting.
* Interpret and assist in guiding the implementation of GAAP and SEC reporting requirements to various technical accounting functions and monitor compliance with SEC financial reporting rules and regulations
* Assist in coordinating and managing the preparation of special SEC filings (e.g. 8-K filings). QUALIFICATIONS
You should have recent experience with public company financial reporting (10Ks & 10Qs) and will have the ability to research and interpret emerging accounting issues, as well as prepare financial statements and related disclosures. You must have strong analytical skills and the ability to probe the financial performance of the business. In addition to the ability to perform this role effectively, this must be a person capable of further career growth within the organization.
* BS degree in Accounting - an MBA and/or Masters degree is a plus
* Experience in public accounting + relevant industry experience...BIG 4 experience is a plus, although you could be coming direct from a regional firm or from industry
. * Proficient knowledge of GAAP and SEC rules and ability to research (10k & 10K, etc).
You should have polished communication skills & enjoy a high quality-of-life environment. This is a dynamic, growth-oriented organization. Solid benefit package & retirement program. Strong career-growth opportunities. .... Relocation assistance provided. $105-120k base salary + Annual Bonus.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: