Job #: 12385
Title: Senior Analyst - Trade Promotion Management
Job Location: New York City, New York - United States
Salary: $120,000.00 - $125,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Bonus eligible
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our client is a global leader in the beverage and spirits industry located in New York City and they are looking for a Senior Analyst. This is a top tier company and offers excellent benefits and quality of life! JOB DESCRIPTION
- Work as a Liaison between the Business leaders and Technology groups to understand the business requirements
- Complete analysis between existing price chain and universal price-chain.
- Maintain Deal local terminology transcription matrix.
- Lead automation initiatives; build relationships with business users, gain deep understanding of their processes and how they are currently utilizing technology, develop improvements
- Gather and analyze business requirements, then document, research and help implement solutions to meet our internal customers needs
- Subject Matter Expert on all things TPM (Trade Promotion Management) as well as provide TPM related training for all Sales, Marketing, and Trade Marketing new hires
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business related field or the equivalent work experience.
- MBA preferred
- 6+ years experience in Accounting/Finance
- Previous experience working with Consumer Packaged goods or Alcoholic Beverage industry preferred
- Technical skills including Microsoft Access, other SQL, Nielsen NABCA, SAP, Business Objects, Advanced Excel (functions/macros/VBA)
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: