Job #: 12397
Title: Investment Banking Analyst/Senior Analyst
Job Location: Miami, Florida - United States
Salary: $70,000.00 - $75,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: bonus per company profitability
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Small, thriving, dynamic Investment Banking firm specializing in Latin America, the Caribbean and the U.S. Hispanic market. It offers financial advisory services focused on Mergers & Acquisitions, Restructurings, and Capital Raising. Great team where analysts are involved in all deal aspects. JOB DESCRIPTION
Requires: 2+ years investment banking & M&A experience (current role IB Analyst), advanced Excel modeling, minimum of conversational Spanish, LATAM exp a big plus, project finance and renewable energy exp a plus.
Our client is an investment banking advisory firm specializing in Latin America, the Caribbean and the U.S. Hispanic market. The analyst will be fully involved in all deal stages.
- Support the Investment Banking team in the execution of M&A, debt and equity capital raising, and restructuring transactions in Latin America and the US
- Perform company and industry analysis, financial modeling,
valuation by DCF and multiples.
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations and participate in due diligence, data room preparation and management, and other deal-related activities
- Ideally at least 2 years of relevant experience in M&A and investment banking with a recognized investment bank
- Must currently hold an analyst or senior analyst title in investment banking, corporate finance or M&A
- Has completed an internal/external training program with recognized investment bank
- Preferably has had deal experience in Latin America (esp. in Andean region, Central America, and the Caribbean)
- Experience in project finance; renewable energy would be a plus
- Undergrad from top US institution with strong academic performance
- Outstanding modeling skills with Excel - candidates without relevant modeling experience will not be considered. An Excel modeling test is conducted as part of the interview.
- Excellent MS Office skills (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Fluent in English and at a minimum conversational in Spanish
- Able to work independently and manage an intense agenda
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Willingness to travel as needed (10-20% of the time)
- Preferably US citizens or permanent residents (Green Card holders). Exceptions could be made for outstanding candidates
- Preferably FINRA registered with Series 7, 79, or other equivalent or willingness to take the tests as needed.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: