Job #: 12389
Title: Physical Therapist Inpatient/Outpatient Rehab
Job Location: Glenwood Springs, Colorado - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Physical Therapist Inpatient/Outpatient Rehab
Direct Hire - Full-Time
Glenwood Springs, CO
This 32-hour/week position is located in our rehab department. This is a float position covering inpatient and outpatient areas working days with weekend rotations.
Our client is located in beautiful Glenwood Springs, Colorado. The area provides endless recreational activities for outdoor enthusiasts. You can spend your free time skiing, snowboarding, kayaking, rafting, fishing, hiking or exploring the Rocky Mountains. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Evaluates patients, develops and implements an appropriate treatment plan for a variety of diagnoses.
- Designs and implements programs to improve strength, ROM, balance, safety and function.
- Educates patient and care givers on appropriate home exercise programs
- Full-time Benefits - Full
- Relocation Assistance Available - Yes
- Commission Compensation - No
- Bonus Eligible - No
- Overtime Eligible - Yes
- Interview Travel Reimbursed - Yes
- Bachelor`s Degree in Physical Therapy
- Current Colorado Physical Therapy license (DORA)
- Minimum of 1 year PT experience is required; 3-5 years of experience is preferred.
- Fluent in Spanish (preferred, not required)
- Willingness to Travel - Never
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: