Job #: 12390
Title: Nurse Practitioner
Job Location: El Dorado Hills, California - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Direct - Full-Time
El Dorado Hills, CA
Mon-Thur 10-7pm and Fri 9-4 to help with second shift associates.
Our client is actively recruiting for a Nurse Practitioner (NP) to join the dynamic team in El Dorado Hills. As the NP, you will share in the medical team`s common goal of disease prevention, health maintenance and safety in the workplace for all associates. Wellness is a real passion for our client, this is a fantastic opportunity to ensure it stays at the forefront and remains a focus.
- Full-time Benefits - Full
- Relocation Assistance Available - No
- Bonus Eligible - Yes
- Interview Travel Reimbursed - No
- Providing clinical care and counseling with an emphasis on risk factor modification, health assessment and disease prevention.
- Evaluate, diagnose and treat illnesses and injuries. Using your better judgement, you will make appropriate medical referrals when necessary. Perform medical testing such as EKGs, phlebotomy, pulmonary function testing, audiometry, and body fat analysis. Maintain the laboratory and perform CLIA-waived testing. Provide ergonomic evaluations.
- Organize and promote various medical programs such as flu vaccinations, health screenings and lunch and learns and actively participant in Safety Meetings and quarterly Wellness Committee meetings.
- Promote all medical resources as appropriate, including referrals to the disease and lifestyle management programs and EAP referrals.
- Utilize the electronic medical record for accurate and timely documentation of all patient encounters
- Current valid Nurse Practitioner license to practice in California.
- Current DEA certificate.
- CPR/AED certification or working towards certification.
- Minimum of 5 years clinical experience with Occupational Health. NP experience is preferred but not required.
- Excellent clinical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Basic computer skills.
How to Apply: