Job #: 12391
Title: Stroke Neuro Program Coordinator RN - 10K Sign-On
Job Location: Fountain Valley, California - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Stroke Neuro Program Coordinator RN
Direct Hire - Full-Time
Fountain Valley, CA
WHY WE`RE A GREAT COMPANY
Our client has provided high quality health care to residents of western Orange County since 1971. Our 400-bed hospital has grown to meet its communities` needs to become the full-service hospital it is today. Our many distinctions include Primary Stroke Center and Advanced Inpatient Diabetes Care certifications by The Joint Commission, one of only two CCS-Certified Pediatric ICUs in Orange County and the only hospital in Fountain Valley and Huntington Beach with a Level III Neonatal ICU.
- Willingness to Travel - Occasionally
- Full-time Benefits - Full
- Relocation Assistance Available - Possible for ideal candidate
- Bonus Eligible - No
- Interview Travel Reimbursed - No
- Organization of services and systems necessary for the multidisciplinary approach to the care of the neurologic and neurosurgical patient population
- Collaborates with the Medical Director and Nursing Unit Directors in carrying out the educational, clinical, research, administrative, and outreach activities of the neurosurgical program and stroke program
- Demographic information limited Patient Health Information as related to job function.
- Master`s degree in Nursing.
- Current California RN license.
- 5 years clinical experience with 2 years of program management
- Experience in data collection, entry, and analysis
Preferred: Nurse Practitioner
University - Master`s Degree
How to Apply: