Job #: 12359
Title: Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor - Part time weekends
Job Location: Waverly, New York - United States
Salary: $31.00 - $34.00 - US Dollars - Hourly
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor - Part time weekends
Shift Days every Saturday and Sunday (6am-2pm) JOB DESCRIPTION
Campus serves the twin tiers region offering a continuum of care focused on senior health and wellness. Our beautifully updated 202 bed skilled nursing facility (SNF) serves seniors in need of subacute rehabilitation, long term care (LTC), secure memory care, and respite care. Our campus also offers Assisted and Enriched living apartments, an Adult Medical Day Services program, and an Outpatient Rehabilitation Clinic.
Demonstrating our commitment to continuous quality improvement, facility was awarded by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) a 5-Star rating in quality and honored as a 2017 national recipient of the coveted American Health Care Association`s (AHCA) Silver Quality Award.
Our focus on delivering innovative resident care through "right touch", "right skill", and "right technology" provides a great atmosphere to support new employees who are excited to make a meaningful difference in senior care. Company values investing in our employees through clinical education opportunities and mentorship to achieve excellence.
If you have a passion for excellence and are ready to make a difference in senior care, apply today! QUALIFICATIONS
- Possession of a, RN New York State license and current registration to practice as a Registered Professional Nurse (RN) required.
- Minimum of two year`s (RN) nursing experience, and at least one year of experience in an RN leadership role; experience in geriatric nursing required.
- Possession of a BS degree in nursing (BSN) preferred.
- Ability to utilize creative problem-solving, and handle problems diplomatically required.
- Ability required to supervise departmental staff effectively and ensure high standards of care are maintained.
- Previous experience in nursing education and/or in-service training preferred.
- Ability to relate well to geriatric residents; respectful and caring attitude towards residents required.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: