Job #: 12370
Title: Physical Therapist - SNF
Job Location: North Creek, New York - United States
Salary: $65,000.00 - $80,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Physical Therapist - Skilled Nursing Facility
Location: North Creek NY
Monday - Friday Days
Full Time - 37.5 hrs per week
Direct Hire with full benefits
About the area:
- The Adirondack alpine village of North Creek is a great place to live.
- North Creek & Gore Mountain, NY
- Your Destination for Year Round Fun in the Adirondacks!
- Gore Mountain Ski Resort in North Creek NY
- Come for the scenery and stay for everything else! Here are just a few of the many great things you`ll find when you visit the North Creek / Gore Mountain Region...
If You`re Coming in the Winter, Check Out:
- One of the top family-friendly alpine skiing centers in the Northeast (Gore Mountain) also features trails for cross-country skiing and snowshoeing
- Opportunities to go snow tubing and ice climbing
- Miles of groomed cross-country ski trails at area resorts, including Cunningham`s Ski Barn, the Friends Lake Inn Nordic Center, and the Garnet Hill Lodge
- A variety of shopping and dining options plus world-class lodging
- A jam-packed calendar of activities will keep you entertained all season long. You will find Main Street and the venues hopping with action and special events.
- Your perfect Adirondack adventure might include any number of fun activities from hiking, biking, and running, to shopping, dining
- Physical therapy staff members assist with ensuring the health and well-being of residents by providing comprehensive and quality therapy services.
- They are responsible for administering skilled physical therapy treatments and ensuring that the highest quality resident care is maintained at all times.
- MS/DPT in Physical Therapy
- Must have a PT license or eligible for in NY that is in good standing
- Experience Preferred.
University - Master`s Degree
How to Apply: