Job #: 12347
Title: Treasury Management Solutions Consultant - Financial Services
Job Location: Atlanta, Georgia - United States
Salary: $65,000.00 - $155,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Treasury Management Solutions Consultant - Financial Services
The incumbent will be fully responsible for identifying prospects and clients with cash management needs and selling appropriate solutions to meet the clients` needs. Serve as integral member of the client management and cash management teams in assigned districts and/or segment. Manage and cross sell to a portfolio of existing clients. Primarily responsible for clients with standard to moderately complex cash management needs. JOB DESCRIPTION
Generate Treasury Management revenue for assigned solution sets within assigned territories. Working closely with peers, identify solutions to support the needs of clients and prospects. Responsible for involvement in sales planning, marketing initiatives, and product development/enhancement deployment. Develops detailed understanding about a clients financial and operational processes, key decision criteria, technology, and the competition in support of delivering powerful proposals and presentations resulting in winning new business.
* Demonstrate proficiency in assigned Treasury Management solutions.
* Develop and execute plan to achieve revenue goal.
* Assist on Treasury Management opportunities including solution development and pricing recommendations.
* Act as liaison between Treasury Management , Product, Operations and IT to define and present the best solution to the client.
* Have detailed understanding of how solutions impact the client`s working capital.
* Ability to match client needs with bank solutions and to articulate the solutions to clients.
* Provide business process consultation to clients and prospects to identify opportunities.
* Identify opportunities to broaden product feature/functionality based on market and competitive intelligence.
* Maintain and enhance industry knowledge via conferences, industry periodicals, market segment studies, focus groups, etc.
* Create Fifth Third brand awareness through speaking at industry forums.
* Demonstrate all keyTreasury Management solutions to clients.
* Maintain Standard R.F.P. responses.
* Maintain pipeline to support financial and resource forecasting.
* Identify opportunities in Sales pipeline and manage then through closure. QUALIFICATIONS
* Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience required.
* Six or more years of Treasury Management experience with a focus in Sales and/or Product (Commerical Card) Management required.
* Thorough understanding of how Treasury Management solutions help clients improve working capital.
* Ability to consult with clients to identify opportunities.
* Ability to work with cross-functional teams.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Proficiency in MS Office tools.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: