Job #: 12351
Title: Compliance Officer - Assistant Program Manager
Job Location: Houston, Texas - United States
Salary: $85,000.00 - $145,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Compliance Officer - Assistant Program Manager JOB DESCRIPTION
Responsible for performing compliance work.
- Serving as the primary compliance officer (COC) for consumer lending operations;
- Coordinating with compliance officer(s) for other product development and collection departments with respect to compliance matters that may impact consumer lending operations.
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration or Business Law or equivalent discipline required.
- 10 or more years experience in Banking, Consumer Lending, compliance laws and regulations, or related field required.
- Previous experience in Consumer Credit preferred.
- Experience handling difficult customer situations
- Strong ability to read and understand compliance laws and regulations
- Acquaintance with performing risk assessments
- Knowledge of credit underwriting or documentation and consumer loan products
- Knowledge of the Banks CIP, BSA and AML policies and procedures
- Proven work experience in an environment requiring simultaneously handling multiple projects to completion within short deadlines
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills essential
- Able to handle confidential matters judiciously
- Must be proficient in the use of MS Word and Excel
- Must be detail oriented with excellent organization skills to perform multiple tasks simultaneously within short deadlines.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: