Job #: 12640
Title: Product Support Manager (DC-7445)
Job Location: Atlanta, Georgia - United States
Salary: $65,000.00 - $80,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Excellent Benefits Package
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
If you would enjoy growing with a smaller Ag Equipment company where you can have a lot of influence and impact, this is the opportunity for you! If you know the Ins and outs of farm tractors and understand the pieces that make up a farm tractor and where they belong, this is the opportunity for you! Competitive Pay. Excellent Benefits. Relocation Assistance is Negotiable.
Keywords: Service, Service Technician, Service Specialist, Technical Service Specialist, Ag Equipment, Farm Equipment, Tractors, Large Tractors, John Deere, CaseIH, Kubota, Mahindra, McCormick, Massey Ferguson, AGCO, Case, Sales, Ag Equipment Sales, Dealership Sales, Ag, Agriculture, Jobs, Ag Jobs, Recruit, Recruiter, Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT JOB DESCRIPTION
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is seeking an experienced Product Support Manager for an Ag Equipment OEM. Primary role will be to support a strong network of Ag Equipment Dealer/Distributors throughout the U.S. This Product Support Manager will employ a leading-edge business management mindset to providing technical content and commercial profitability for the tractor ranges our client company offers to dealership and sales personnel. The Ideal candidate will know farm tractors, both inside and out; features and pricing of employer brand versus competitive brands and will know which tractors are needed in specific regions of the U.S. This individual will work closely with marketing personnel to provide Ag equipment specifications and will also visit with manufacturing personnel in terms of customer feedback on product design. Another role of this Product Support Manager will be to create advertising material for product offerings as well as providing product information guides and bulletins. This Product Support Manager will also be tasked with coordinating trade show presence with the assistance of internal and field staff and will host training sessions for dealers and internal service team. QUALIFICATIONS
This role will report directly to the CEO.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO GROW WITH A SMALLER FARM EQUIPMENT MANUFACTURING COMPANY WHERE YOU CAN HAVE A LOT OF INFLUENCE AND IMPACT, THIS IS THE OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU!
- 4-year college degree preferred
- 5 or more years of large tractor product training through an established dealer/distribution network
- Farm Equipment sales experience would be Extremely Beneficial
- MUST KNOW FARM TRACTORS, BOTH INSIDE AND OUT, AS WELL AS AG/FARMING PRODUCT APPLICATIONS
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with strong relationship maintenance/strengthening skill set
- Ability to provide technical content, features, pricing and commercial profitability for tractor ranges of company
- Ability to share customer-needed design changes with manufacturing personnel
- Self-Directed and Performance-Driven utilizing a Leading-Edge Business Management Approach
- Solid computer proficiency including experience with Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite or Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Ability to travel to 25% visiting Dealer/Distributors and Customers, attending Trade Shows and Dealer Showcase Events
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: