Job #: 12585
Title: Sr. Project Scheduler - Construction
Job Location: Detroit, Michigan - United States
Salary: $5,000.00 - $5,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
prefer from the Detroit area, but open
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
My client has been in the Construction Industry for over 100 years. They are an International Corporation that has an excellent reputation for career development and growth. Great company to work with and is very recognized in their industry JOB DESCRIPTION
The Sr. Project Scheduler pays in important role in the development and maintenance of detailed project schedules inclusive of design, procurement, construction, close-out, equipment installation, and commissioning activities.
Working directly with our Project Managers and/or Clients you will monitor, review and report the schedule status of the project with regard to compliance to the construction contract specifications and other documents. You will create Cost and Resource Loaded scheduling, gather data, validate and incorporate it into the project schedule, analyze schedule impacts and recommend corrective action to be taken in order to mitigate/avoid cost and schedule overruns.
- Support corporate initiatives, accumulating historical performance data, for use in a realistic planning and forecasting of future projects.
- Effectively interface and participate in difficult conversations with entire project team (Owner, General, AE, Subcontractors and Suppliers)
- In addition to proven proficiency with Oracle Primavera and Microsoft Project, the Sr. Scheduler will be required to utilize other software tools to validate and interact with project scheduling tools (i.e., Excel, Adobe, Bluebeam, Synchro, Vico, NetPoint, etc.)
- Collect, input, validate and analyze progress in the master schedule, using P6.
- Incorporate detail fragments and other sequencing modifications as required.
- Prepare and publish reports on a regular basis (I dont know what the frequency is).
4 year degree in engineering or construction management
2 years directly related experience [construction engineering/scheduling] preferred.
2 plus years construction scheduling experience.
Proficient in cost, manpower and equipment resource loaded schedule
Proficient in gathering, maintaining, reporting and analyzing schedule data
Strong time management and communication skills
Ability to travel preferred.
Cost Control background a plus.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: