Job #: 12606
Title: Emergency Department RN
Job Location: Watertown, New York - United States
Salary: $28.00 - $38.00 - US Dollars - Hourly
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Emergency Department RN
Direct Hire - Full-time
$5000 Signing Bonus and $10,000 - Relocation Assistance Offered - $5000 per year student loan repayment
Night Shift differential: $2.75 additional per hour. JOB DESCRIPTION
The Company: QUALIFICATIONS
Enjoy the natural beauty of Northern New York, minutes from Lake Ontario and the St. Lawrence River. Love the 4 seasons? Then you will love it here! Our client is a not-for-profit 294-bed acute care facility and serves as a regional referral center for Northern New York. Where you practice your profession is one of the most important decisions any nurse makes. Help us shape Northern New York Healthcare - Incredible results start with incredible people!
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing. Critical Care and charge experience preferred.
- May begin entry level without Emergency Department experience, but a minimum of one year of acute care nursing experience is required.
- Must have the ability to identify and intervene in life threatening situations.
- Possesses a thorough knowledge of nursing principles, ability to provide quality patient care, and ability to assess patient`s needs, e.g. clinical, teaching, mental and spiritual.
- Must recognize safety issues to self and others and be able to assess and implement use of lifts to move patients in a safe manner.
- Must be able to function well in stressful situations and have good, creative, problem-solving skills.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to prioritize and delegate.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and written and verbal communication skills required.
- Current NYS RN license or ability to transfer license.
- BLS and ACLS required.
- PALS required or obtained within 6 months of hire/transfer.
- Must successfully complete lethal dysrhythmia exam during probation and be defibrillation certified within six months of employment.
- Must be IV, medication and phlebotomy certified during orientation.
How to Apply: