Job #: 12477
Title: Evening Team Manager RN
Job Location: Rochester, New York - United States
Salary: $60,000.00 - $90,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Evening Team Manager RN
Direct Hire - Full-time
Summary: The Manager, Team (Evenings) is responsible for the overall direction and supervision of clinical staff including registered nurses and LPNs as well as clerical staff in the delivery of direct clinical services to designated company patients. This responsibility includes participation in the recruitment, training and orientation of new staff in the performance of their duties. The incumbent is responsible for ensuring that multidisciplinary patient care is delivered in an effective, efficient manner.
- Consistently demonstrates high standards of integrity by supporting the Companies mission and values and adhering to the Corporate Code of Conduct.
- Maintains high regard for patient privacy in accordance with the corporate privacy policies and procedures.
- Maintains knowledge of all relevant legislative and regulatory mandates and ensures that all activities are in compliance with these requirements.
- Positively affects the behavior of others to follow the vision of the agency.
- Creates an culture/environment that encourages teamwork, positive attitudes, and high morale.
- Makes decisions with confidence and in support of the agencies mission and goals.
- Plans, organizes, and coordinates activities of the Clinical Team in assigned area.
- Ensures workflow processes are timely and cost-effective.
- Ensures clinical area(s) are compliant with Federal, and State, regulations, as well as agency policies and procedures and holds staff accountable.
- Participates in preparation of and monitors compliance with agency budget.
- Ensures fiscally responsible delivery of patient care according to established Case Management policies and procedures.
- Ensures attendance of appropriate staff at regular Case Conferences and Interdisciplinary team meetings to ensure that appropriate clinical interventions are performed in a timely and efficient manner and that care is well coordinated among disciplines.
- Regularly chairs staff meetings.
- Ensures quality patient care delivered by clinical staff utilizing objective outcome based criteria.
- Participates in Performance Improvement process of agency and monitors staff compliance.
- Communicates regularly with superiors and staff.
- Utilizes available management data to monitor clinical operations.
- Ensures that all for service are assigned to an appropriate Professional Home Visitor (PHV) for follow up in a timely manner. Manages workload and productivity of assigned staff.
- Regularly reviews clinical documentation of visits to ensure that the delivery of appropriate care is documented and is in compliance with federal, state and/or agency documentation requirements.
- Participates in the Quality Assurance programs, as required.
- Disseminates appropriate information regarding agency policy and procedural changes to staff, and ensures that they are expeditiously and appropriately implemented.
- Responsible for ensuring that appropriate utilization guidelines and practice standards are followed by nurses in the delivery of nursing service.
- Coordinates patient service needs to provide continuity in 24-hour coverage.
- Works in conjunction with other supervisors to assure continuity of care from acute to chronic needs.
- A valid New York State RN (Registered Nursing) license
- BSN (AAS in nursing with at least 3 years of Community Health Nursing experience will be considered; Masters Degree in Community Health Nursing is preferred)
- At least 2 years experience as a professional home visitor in a certified home health agency or equivalent professional experience in a related capacity.
- Working knowledge of community health nursing practices and resources is required
- Must demonstrate strong time management, interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Must have ability to travel.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: