Job #: 12488
Title: EHS Professional
Job Location: Hartsville, South Carolina - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Other Compensation: Eligible for 8% bonus, has paid out at some level for the past 9 years! 401K up to 6%, lump sum relo preferred.
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Will consider some relo but not a full relo package
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY? Excellent opportunity to align your career with a progressive and innovative company at their plant in South Carolina. Candidates local to the Darlington area strongly preferred.
Our client is an industry leader in the metals industry who continues to to grow their market share.
- Collaborating with site leaders and corporate EHS
- Research, evaluate, recommend improvements regarding complaince performance.
- Establish strong rapport with all employees to support education and engagement.
- Provide technical EHS expertise and assistance to manufacturing and site leaders.
The successful candidate will be self-directed and able to work well with minimal supervision, a skilled problem solver, innovation driven and possess talents that support a polished presenter and strong communicator. There are opportunities within this growing organization to make a significant impact. QUALIFICATIONS
- BS degree in EHS related field. May consider related disciplines
- Some experience, internships/co-ops in a manufacturing plant EHS compliance program capacity. Will consider Safety and Health experience and a desire to develop Environmental expertise!
- Minimum of 4 years of manufacturing plant EHS compliance program management. Strong Safety and Health experience and a desire to develop Environmental expertise!
- Project Management skills, adept at implementation and management of corporate and regulatory programs.
- Strong communication and presentations skills, analytical and problem solving skills are a must.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: