Job #: 12480
Title: Occupational Therapist
Job Location: Auburn, New York - United States
Salary: $25.00 - $35.00 - US Dollars - Hourly
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Direct Hire - Full-time
Cayuga County, NY
The Occupational Therapist administers agency standardized (OT) Occupational Therapy evaluations of patient functions and deficits consistent with requirements of homecare practice. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Establishes a treatment plan of care for physician review and approval.
- Documents treatment given and patient response for the clinical record.
- Records summary and secures physician orders for continuing care.
- Educates patient, family, and Home Health Aides as appropriate.
- Participates in patient discharge planning to meet continuing care needs.
- Participates in multi-disciplinary care conferences as indicated.
- Secures medical equipment for patient as part of care plan.
- Consistently demonstrates high standards of integrity by supporting the company`s mission and values and adhering to the Corporate Code of Conduct.
- Maintains high regard for member and patient privacy in accordance with the corporate privacy policies and procedures.
- Regular reliable attendance is expected and required.
- Performs other functions as assigned by management.
- BS in Occupational Therapy from an accredited curriculum and at least 1 year of direct experience.
- Must have current licensure from NYS in (OT) Occupational Therapy.
- Demonstrated experience working with community resources using strong interpersonal dynamics, quality improvement strategies and techniques.
- Required ability to interpret and discuss written medical documentation.
- Expert skills in presenting case information.
- Ability to travel required.
- Bilingual skills are helpful.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: