Job #: 12482
Title: Nurse Manager
Job Location: Auburn, New York - United States
Salary: $65,000.00 - $75,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Direct Hire - Full-Time
Days - Mon-Fri
Exciting Nurse Manager opportunity for a long term care/short-term rehabilitative care facility in Auburn, NY.
Join a growing team of skilled, compassionate staff located between Rochester, NY and Syracuse, NY, just minutes from the beautiful Finger Lakes region!
The Nurse Manager shall assess, plan, implement, and evaluate the effectiveness of nursing care delivered to the patients. The Nurse Manager shall work with the director to implement and to adhere to the established policy and procedures and the systemic clinic changes. In the absence of the Director, maintains the general responsibilities of the Director. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Maintains the health center/department to DOH survey readiness at all times. Directs the processes that facilitate the completion of required documentation, i.e. physician orders, reassessments, etc.
- Provides leadership and direction to personnel in accordance with the organizational / ILS / RHCF goals and mission.
- Ensures the orientation, reorientation, health assessment, inservice requirements of each employee are met.
- Under the direction of Director, the Nurse Manager utilizes management and administrative skills to accomplish corporate, department and facility goals. Supervises the clinic care planning process to ensure the coordination and delivery of quality patient care.
- Oversees the collaboration process/case management required to meet the critical needs of each client/resident.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing, college or university for Registered Professional Nurse and possess a current NYS license and registration as an RN.
- A minimum of 2-4 years of recent acute/long-term care management and physician office experience preferred.
- Experience in team structured environment.
- Proficiency in the care planning process and office practice management preferred.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: