Job #: 12815
Title: Mobile Apps Developers
Job Location: New York City, New York - United States
Salary: $120,000.00 - $135,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
This is your opportunity to provide world class technology solutions that will directly impact the quality of a patients life. Our client`s Information Technology is at the forefront of their patient experience. Joining their team will give you the opportunity to develop your career while creating solutions and services that will improve the welfare of others. If growing your career in technology while creating solutions that improve the lives of others inspires you, then this will be an ideal role.
As a part of our talented and collaborative Mobile team, you will lead the design, development and maintenance of cutting edge innovative mobile and web-based applications to help solving challenging health care business needs. You will analyze functional requirements, provide estimates and design systems, develop code, define and execute test scripts, and coordinate deployments for complete mobile project lifecycle. QUALIFICATIONS
You will have an opportunity to develop new exciting applications in the agile environment from the ground up, define technical architecture for mobile applications, build proof of concepts, evaluate vendor offerings and explore and learn new technologies and ideas.
You will also help us to build out and evolve our mobile app roadmap and Mobility Center standards. We offer true work-life balance, along with opportunity to work on exciting and innovative projects with a great team and access to great career potential and training opportunities.
- Expert knowledge of web technologies including .NET, ASP.NET, MVC, MS SQL Server, WCF, ASP.NET Web API or 3 years of hands on hybrid mobile development experience. We will help you to get up to speed with mobile development tools if you are talented developer and are willing to learn!
- Experience with IT architecture planning, software development methodologies, automated testing and deployment and large scale integrated web and mobile systems implementations and upgrades in enterprise environment.
- Comfortable using Agile SCRUM software development methodology
- Experience with selecting and managing external software vendors
- Strong business and technical acumen
- Microsoft and other technical certifications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Three to five years of previous work-related experience
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related discipline or related work experience
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: