Job #: 12796
Title: Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) Executive Director
Job Location: Atlanta, Georgia - United States
Salary: $220,000.00 - $330,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Summary - Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) Executive Director
The Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) Executive Officer is a second Line of Defense Compliance position that is accountable for uniting with the Business Units, evaluating the BSA/AML and Sanctions risk and control profile, counselling, monitoring and challenging fundamental compliance program components; safeguarding compliance with regulatory risks; supervising risk in a clear manner; and monitoring the appropriateness of controls.
Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) Executive Director
- Counsels on the design of the Business Lines QC/QA procedures, monitors and tests implementation of QA/QC, evaluates and recognizes weaknesses, and heightens issues as appropriate.
- Partners with the areas of the Business Lines affected by changing laws, regulations, or policies to confirm the apt changes are timely executed.
- Implement data driven policy, strategy and risk management behaviors.
- Makes recommendation to management on risk assessment processes and provides leadership in design and advancement of processes and controls to manage risks.
- Provides contribution in design of business management information (MI) reporting to incorporate compliance risk metrics, monitors metrics and heightens matters as suitable.
- Partners with business line team associates to safeguard appropriate identification, mitigation, resolution and reporting or escalation of present and emerging compliance risks and problems.
- Instructs and guides Business Units on regulatory, policy, and compliance procedure necessities to ensure compliance with new or existing regulations and best practices.
- Provides knowledge, oversight, direction, and advices on regulatory necessities that touch the Business Unit and supervises the Business Unit compliance implementation efforts.
- Guides and consults on anticipated new products, services, and initiatives with respect to compliance obligations and conforming compliance risks, and mitigating controls. Reviews and classifies regulatory impact and supports recommended controls.
- Progresses and conducts enterprise BSA/AML and Sanctions risk assessments to appraise the risk and control profile of the bank.
- Conducts periodic risk-based monitoring to safeguard that crucial compliance processes in the Business Lines are conducted in a timely manner and provides reports as suitable.
- 10 (ten) or more yrs compliance, risk, internal audit, or regulatory experience in the banking industryDeep communication and collaboration skills, including the ability to work effectively with others at all levels across the organization
- Advanced Excel and data analytics (SQL, R) and knowledge with visual analytics is robustly desired
- BS Degree required, Masters preferred
- Strong knowledge of general banking with an understanding of deposit, lending and alternative investment products
- BSA/AML/Sanctions or associated Governance, Oversight and Risk Assessment
- Experience working with regulatory agencies, including OCC, FDIC, CFPB, or state agencies.
University - Master`s Degree
How to Apply: