Job #: 12777
Title: Nursing Supervisor Hospice
Job Location: Allentown, Pennsylvania - United States
Salary: $65,000.00 - $70,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Nursing Supervisor Hospice
Direct Hire - Full-Time
WHY WE`RE A GREAT COMPANY JOB DESCRIPTION
Come join a Winning Team that treats you like family. Our client is searching for qualified Team Players who enjoy their work. Join us now and be part of the excitement. We offer an outstanding work environment with competitive compensation, an education assistance program, mileage reimbursement and a comprehensive benefits package. Adaptability, autonomy, flexibility and reliability are the key ingredients to success in our agency.
Responsible for the assessment and evaluation of patients and the supervision, instruction and evaluation of all field staff who are engaged in the delivery of health care services. The Patient Care Coordinator assures compliance with agency standards and state and federal laws.
- Full-time Benefits - Full
- Relocation Assistance Available - No
- Commission Compensation - No
- Bonus Eligible - No
- Overtime Eligible - No
- Interview Travel Reimbursed - No
- Demonstrates problem solving and decision making abilities.
- Ability to manage patient care with specific knowledge and experience in bedside nursing, symptom management.
- Crisis intervention and family intervention.
- Demonstrated management ability with an interdisciplinary team and other health care providers.
- Excellent skills in: communication both verbal and written interpersonal relations documentation organization
- Ability to develop and maintain rapport with the patient, families, and staff.
- Willingness to Travel - Occasionally
Experience: Minimum of one year experience in providing medical, oncology, home health care, or hospice nursing preferred, may be specified by state. Previous management or supervisory experience preferred.
Education: Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse (RN) in good standing with the State Board in which he/she practices.
- Minimum Education - Associate`s Degree
University - Associate`s Degree/Graduate Diploma/2 Years
How to Apply: