Job #: 12756
Title: Senior Sales Exec (CFO Software)
Job Location: Chicago, Illinois - United States
Salary: $100,000.00 - $145,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: commission
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
speak to me about this, please along with resume please send link to LinkedIn profile
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
retained search long staning client top gartner Magic quadrant rating JOB DESCRIPTION
Senior Sales Executive-Chicago
SENIOR SALES EXECUTIVE
Title : Senior Sales Executive (virtual office )
Location: Covering Greater Chicago-Midwest
Our Client is seeking to rapidly expand their US Sales Team. In doing so a successful Sales Executive will be responsible for the entire sales process from prospecting to closing business. The Sales Executive is assigned a geographic territory to manage, develop and market our Clients solutions in order to secure new subscription business in our Software-as-a-Service business model.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build, nurture and execute pipeline in collaboration with Marketing, Partners and Business Development Representatives (BDRs) to drive bookings within your territory.
- Own entire sales process from prospecting to closing business.
- Coordinate and lead responses to RFIs/RFPs, Requests for Information and pricing requests.
- Present proposals in a professional manner to prospects.
- Provide feedback to management and Marketing team on prospect reactions and questions about our Clients solutions.
- Collaborate with other Client team members including presales, product, operations, and legal.
- Travel throughout sales territory.
- Ensures opportunities are accurately reflected and maintained in Salesforce, providing weekly updates, monthly projections and quarterly committed forecasts of sales activity and volume to our Clients NA Sales management team.
- Attend conferences and industry related events within assigned territory and as requested.
- Prepare for meetings and tailor communications to address business needs of potential clients as part of the pre-sales process.
- Build a recurring revenue cloud/SAAS recurring monthly licensed revenue stream.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum of 7 years recent direct sales experience of enterprise software sales within the US- selling into Financial Services marketplace.
- Most have a demonstrated and verifiable track record in managing the entire software sales life cycle, SAAS experience highly desired.
- Proven experience selling multi-million dollar deals, meeting and overachieving quota.
- Experience selling complex Software Solutions to Top Insurance Companies` CFO buying center experience a plus( i.e. VP Finance, Treasury, CFO, Controller)
- Knowledgeable about the treasury industry, understands basic treasury concepts, and proactively updates on industry trends for personal and organizational knowledge a plus
- Ability to understand financial data relationships and how that data can be used to solve business problems.
- Demonstrated success in developing and maintaining executive level relationships.
- Superior written, verbal and strong public speaking skills and the ability to communicate technical information professionally when presenting information to prospects or internally.
- Strength in strategic, conceptual, and consultative selling.
- Experience using CRM sales applications.
- Excellent negotiating and professional networking skills.
- Travel requirement up to 50 percent of the time depending on assigned territory.
- Bachelors degree in Business, Administration, Economics, IT Finance preferred.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: