Job #: 13935
Title: Senior Trust Officer
Job Location: Midland, Texas - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Other Compensation: Plus profit sharing, stock options and 401(k)
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Bank trust departments/trust companies
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our client, very stable and profitable, seeks to hire a Trust Officer. This is a great company with a great reputation. For the last seven years, they have been recognized by Bank Director Magazine. This is a very customer centric bank with low employee turnover. This position is open due to a pending retirement. Our client offer a generous base salary plus profit sharing, 401(k) and stock options.
Located in the 3rd fastest growing areas in the U.S. known for its cowboy culture and the movie Friday Night Lights, Midland comes complete with museums theater, symphony, top performances, and night life. JOB DESCRIPTION
As Trust Officer you will
- Administer a variety of personal trust accounts.
- Work with estate planning and family partnerships
- Work with oil and gas accounts.
- Become part of the community to grow your relationships.
As Trust Officer, you will have:
- Bachelors degree required
- JD, CPA, CTFA, or CFP preferred
- Ten or more years of personal trust administration experience
- Strong relationship skills
- Oil & Gas knowledge; a reasonable understanding
- Candidate must have ties to the Region Oklahoma, Texas, New Mexico, Colorado. They are looking for a cultural fit and oil/gas understanding
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: