Job #: 13960
Job Location: Easton, Pennsylvania - United States
Salary: $105,000.00 - $120,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: bonus
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
prefer Middle Atlantic - PA, NJ, DE
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Well established multiple facility global manufacturing company seeking Controller to manage all financial activities and report to executive leadership. Financially sound and growing through mergers and acquisitions. Needs to be fully versed in foreign transactions and financing. Will lead experienced accounting team. Be groomed for CFO role...but still have quality of life as this is a family oriented firm.
Great location - accessible from NW New Jersey, all parts of Lehigh Valley, Poconoes and Eastern PA. JOB DESCRIPTION
Seeking hands on Accounting and Finance leader to provide sound financial data as well as work closely with the Executive Team on projects. Will create and submit reports to offer insight on current financials as well as trends.
- Manage finance and accounting departments in tasks necessary to provide timely and accurate financial reports in accordance with GAAP to assist management, shareholders and stakeholders in making economic decisions about the company`s future.
- Responsible for all aspects of financial management, maintain system of accounting records, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecast preparation, cash management, risk management, and development of, and adherence to, internal control policies and procedures.
- Will partner with the business and provide the necessary analytical support to drive sound and profitable decisions.
- BS in Accounting or Finance, MBA and/or CPA a plus
- 5+ years in progressively responsible financial leadership roles
- Prefer multiple location and international finance knowledge
- Proven track record of sound good judgment, analytical and problem solving skills
- Hands-on, proactive, driven self-starter that is comfortable in a flat organizational structure
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Proven leadership and relationship management
- Ability to manage, lead and develop a financial support team
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to communicate issues to all levels of the organization
- Proficiency with computers, Microsoft Office, company used accounting and / or ERP software programs
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: