Job #: 13961
Title: Project Manager
Job Location: Allentown, Pennsylvania - United States
Salary: $110,000.00 - $130,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: bonus
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Are you a Project Manager looking for new challenges? Have experience managing $75-125 million complex projects ?
This is a role for an experienced project leader in heavy manufacturing or assembly.... Will consider any experience in an engineered to order large capital equipment used in process plants - ie. petro-chemical, gas, pharmaceutical, or chemical industries.
High visibility to Executive leadership as key representative to major customers. JOB DESCRIPTION
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Direct and leads a cross functional team of personnel in project execution
- Reports to upper management on project status
- Identifies key milestones, dates, and resource need to accomplish project goals.
- Drives project team to meet deadlines, develops.
- Review contracts, create quality plans, write operating procedures, and standards of work.
- Be a hands-on, take-charge person who can champion projects within the organization.
- Serve as a liaison with customers regarding product issues.
- Responsible for the coordination and completion of projects.
- Oversees all aspects of projects.
- Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of project.
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goal
BS/MS Engineering - Mechanical, Chemical, or similar
7 - 10 years in project leadership involving design, installation and commissioning process equipment
Familiarity with MS Project
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: