Job #: 13962
Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Job Location: Paramus, New Jersey - United States
Salary: $130,000.00 - $150,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Bonus, exceptional 401k match, well known brand name company
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
metrol NYC preferred but consider nearby
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Be point person responsible for entire digital marketing effort to drive consumers retail and e-commerce business units. My client considers innovation as their lifeblood and quickly getting new products to the market each month is vital to their success. Their business and brand are growing, creating need to expand their marketing team capabilities to help accelerate this growth.
As Digital Marketing Manager you would help tell the story of why the consumer should shop at specific locations...and what they shop and buy. Well known brand name looking for Digital Marketing Manager only dedicated to digital focus. JOB DESCRIPTION
As Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing the digital marketing effort to drive consumers retail and e-commerce business units. My client considers innovation as their lifeblood and quickly getting over 300 new products to the market each month is vital to their success. Their business and brand are growing, creating need to expand their marketing team capabilities to help accelerate this growth.
Will help tell the story of why the consumer should shop here! Well known brand name that didn`t have a digital focus.
Will direct content marketing programs - measure brand differentiation, engagement, web traffic, shares/likes, improvements in SEO and retargeting opportunities for paid product promotion. Will be THE expert in the Digital & Content Marketing field (strategy, tactics, technologies & measurement) working closely with Sales and Marketing teams internally as well as customers externally.
- Will develop and execute a comprehensive strategy that builds new customers and drives sales across all channels.
- Analyze content for all communications platforms (website, social and email)
- Directly manage e-commerce analyst and social media coordinator
- Manage direct marketing budget
- Optimize marketing campaign for online marketing
- Use SEO and SEM to drive organic and overall website traffic
- Experience in digital marketing in retail or consumer product/service
- Multi-channel marketing experience
- Experience with SEO, PPC, content marketing, paid search and social marketing
- Working knowledge of database marketing, email marketing, statistical analysis
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, data manipulation and planning skills
- Strong computer skills including (Excel, Google Analytics, relational databases etc.)
- Entrepreneurial, hands-on, and able to work independently
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: