Job #: 13988
Title: Director of Development
Job Location: Geneva, New York - United States
Salary: $60,000.00 - $80,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Director of Development JOB DESCRIPTION
Direct Hire - Full-time
The ideal candidate will be proactive, self-directed, highly motivated, and work with energy to accomplish goals. Must demonstrate personal integrity and the ability to inspire confidence and trust. QUALIFICATIONS
- Education: Bachelor`s degree from an accredited institution
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a complex, multi-entity health system and with the public.
- Ability to analyze information to make qualitative, quantitative and cost effective decisions.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision; ability to work toward goals within deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills, computer literacy required with word processing, spreadsheets, power point.
- Knowledge of the Raiser`s Edge database software
- Minimum three years of fund-raising experience.
- Relevant experience includes:
- Track record of developing, implementing, and coordinating annual giving programs
- Strong knowledge of electronic and conventional membership marketing campaigns
- Direct experience engaging donor prospects and conducting face-to-face donor solicitations
- Proven track record of closing gifts and other development achievements.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: