Job #: 13993
Title: Hands-on Application Development Manager-Permanent Employee
Job Location: New York City, New York - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
New York, New Jersey
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our client is a leading financial advisory and asset management firm that engages in investment banking, asset management, and other financial services primarily with institutional clients..They advise clients around the world on strategic and financial matters including mergers and acquisitions, restructurings, capital structure and capital raising.and manage investment portfolios in key regions of the world. Its head office is located in New York City with branches in 23 countries.
They are looking to hire a Hands-On Application Development Manager as an employee. JOB DESCRIPTION
Our client, a financial services firm in New York City is looking for a Hands-on Application Development Manager as an employee.
- Manage a portfolio of applications development projects.
- Organize and manage development teams.
- Responsible for the technology architecture across full suite of applications.
- Manage the internal and vendor development books of work.
- Implement standardized Agile processes across the organization.
- At least 10 years of leading/managing IT application development projects using .NET and Java related technologies
- Experienced in FIntech or emerging technologies.
- Experienced in Service Oriented Architecture such as RESTful APIs, SOAP, WSDL, XSD, JSON, Web services and XML.
- Experienced in various technology tools and frameworks ie Microsoft PowerApps, Microsoft UCI, Angular, D3.js, Backbone.js, jQuery, and Bootstrap etc
- Experienced in Oracle or MongoDb or GraphDB.
- Experienced in Agile methodology.
- Experienced in CRM or Dealer-Broker Lifecycle .
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: