Job #: 14007
Title: Director Patient Services
Job Location: Cerritos, California - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our client is a Fortune 50 healthcare organization that is undergoing massive expansion. Rated among the best work places, the opportunity is to manage multiple Mental Health clinics/facilities through the implementation of patient satisfaction physician/psychiatrist support systems and other multi-disciplinary team to ensure patient full recovery, mentally and behaviorally. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Coordinates care and treatment of patients with mental illnesses and utilizes clinical expertise to evaluate care provided in each specialty area for appropriateness.
- Monitors compliance with timeliness of communication with other providers.
- Ensures comprehensive assessment and plan for patients with acute and chronic mental health conditions are completed.
- Develops training schedule and orientation of new or current mental health clinicians.
- Mentors Psych Nurse Practitioners to evaluate and assist in developing excellent clinical skills.
- Manages patient needs in collaboration with psychiatrists, therapists, primary care physicians, case managers, and other internal and external customers.
- Assists with growth and development of mental health programs.
- Implements Health Plan regulatory compliance within the department.
- Responsible for ensuring quality objectives and clinical targets are met, to include key hospital and clinical care metrics.
- Ability to innovate Models of Care and ensures collaboration between Psychiatric team, therapy team, and core general practice teams.
- Develops best practices to advise other regions and collaborates with other market leaders.
- Serves as subject matter expert on key behavioral health consultations with other medical providers.
- Ensures that at risk behavioral health patients are seen in the Behavioral Health Program.
Hires, trains, coaches, counsels, and evaluates performance of direct reports.
Masters in Nursing; 3-7 years management experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
Current unrestricted RN license and NP license in applicable state required.
Psychiatric NP certification preferred.
PMH NP certification
University - Master`s Degree
How to Apply: