Job #: 14093
Title: Physical Therapist
Job Location: , Colorado - United States
Salary: $80,000.00 - $95,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Direct Hire - Full-time
Are you looking for a position that gives you the opportunity to help children and challenges you to become a better therapist? Do you dream of working for a company that puts ethics as their top priority? Do you have a skill set you want to share with others? Why not join a team that restores pride and confidence in their employees? Our client is that company. Better yet, this company is the family that invests in your future and helps you become the therapist you have always desired to be. They put their therapists FIRST. Your success is their focus. Our client is hiring a full-time Physical Therapist looking for a place to aspire to greater heights in their career exploration. Wouldn`t you love to work for a company that recognizes your hard work and dedication? Let`s make that dream a reality. Their rehab team is growing due to increased demand. Dynamic and energetic team of rehabilitation professionals. Supportive environment that is great for learning and growing professionally.
Our client prides themselves on one on one patient care, not productivity.
- Excellent Health, Vision & Dental Benefits
- Matching Retirement Plan (employees are 100% vested in the plan from day one)
- Exempt Status
- Possible sign on bonus, to name just a few of the great benefits offered to our employees.
This company is part of the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Plan (PSLF) for those with Federal Student Loans. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Evaluating, planning, directing, and administering physical therapy modalities of treatment as prescribed by a licensed physician.
- Administers treatments and physical agents as prescribed by a referring physician in an effort to restore function and prevent disability following injury, disease, or physical disability.
- Assists patients to reach their maximum performance and level of functioning while learning to live within the limits of their capabilities.
- Licensed or license eligible as a Physical Therapist in the State of Colorado
- Current CPR certification is required.
- Acute Hospital Experience preferred.
- New graduates considered.
University - Master`s Degree
How to Apply: