Job #: 14095
Title: Inpatient Rehab Manager
Job Location: Fruita, Colorado - United States
Salary: $80,000.00 - $105,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Inpatient Rehab Manager (Candidate may be an OT or PT)
Direct Hire - Full-time
Our client is a 25 bed critical access hospital with a very bright future. We are located in Fruita, Colorado just outside of Grand Junction. All the modern shopping conveniences are right here without all the downsides of a big city. Living here, you are surrounded by 10,000 miles of trails in the county, world-class mountain biking, skiing/snowboarding within 45 minutes and countless other natural wonders within a short drive. Whitewater rafting, hot springs, mountain climbing, rock climbing, and many other outdoor activities are all within our backyard. The Grand Valley also offers Colorado Mesa University, Avalon Theater and beautiful vineyards.
Our client prides themselves on one on one patient care, not productivity.
- Excellent Health, Vision & Dental Benefits
- Matching Retirement Plan (employees 100% vested in plan from day one)
- Life Insurance
- Competitive Wages
- EXEMPT STATUS
- Possible Sign On Bonus
Our client is part of the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Plan (PSLF) for those with Federal Student Loans. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Daily management of site-specific rehabilitation department, including utilization, supervision, instruction and evaluation of the professional and support employees, volunteers and students.
- Development, implementation and monitoring of all patient/resident/client care, performance improvement programs, policy and procedures, and maintaining adequate, qualified and competent employees to ensure high-quality patient care.
- Ensuring effective integration of the Rehabilitative department and operations plan that complements the organization`s plans for continuous performance improvement and delivery of quality care.
- Assisting the director in the development of a department budget, to assist in the hiring of rehab employees and for program development
- Graduate of an approved school of Therapy.
- Bachelor`s Degree from a four-year college or university.
- State of Colorado OT or PT license in good standing.
- Current CPR Certification.
Experience and Skills preferred:
- Minimum 5 years Rehab Management experience.
- Minimum 5 years Skilled Nursing and Hospital experience.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: