Job #: 14059
Title: Sr Vmware - Windows Engineer - Cloud Environment
Job Location: Stamford, Connecticut - United States
Salary: $150,000.00 - $165,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Strong annual bonuses and benefits (paid medical, investment plans, 401k & more)
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our client, a highly successful financial-technology company with an outstanding reputation for innovation, has a new position for a Senior Windows/Vmware Engineer. This is a high-profile position and part of a newly expanded Windows/Vmware/Cloud global team.
The right candidate will have 10+ years Windows experience and superior technical skills doing in design, analysis of complex systems and problem resolution within global MS-Windows and Vmware environments. Experience in global environment is highly desired.
This position offers:
- Opportunity to contribute to expanding global Cloud environment
- Support full stack of Microsoft, Vmware ESXi and EMC solutions
- Work for a company that rewards hard work and invests in technology
- Non-siloed work responsibilities
This Senior Windows/Vmware Engineer will be part of a cohesive team with broad-based responsibilities for VMware, Windows Administration, Cloud computing and Network Engineering. He or she will be involved with designing, implementing, automating, troubleshooting and supporting issues related to VSphere, VMware Horizon View, Windows Active Directory services, Group Policy, TCP/IP, DHCP / DNS and other technologies. Will also participate in root cause analysis for all VMware and Windows problems and be responsible for deploying operating System and ESXi service packs, security patches and bug fixes on all physical and virtual boxes. QUALIFICATIONS
- Excellent skills in analysis, trouble-shooting and probable resolution with well-rounded knowledge of required technologies.
- Enterprise knowledge of Windows 7 and 10 Desktop Operating Systems.
- Enterprise knowledge of VMware vSphere ESXi 6.x, Horizon View 7.x environments.
- Enterprise knowledge of Active Directory / DHCP / DNS / Group Policy in a distributed environment.
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP, Sub netting, Routing and SMTP concepts.
- Design and implementation of Desktop / VDI Image & template management.
- Enterprise Knowledge of Windows Security Patch Management and application deployment process in physical and virtual environments.
- Enterprise knowledge of data center monitoring tools such as Dell Open mange server.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in technical or related field (minimum of BS required)
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: