Job #: 14111
Title: Dealer Sales & Support Representative - Poultry
Job Location: Gainesville, Georgia - United States
Salary: $50,000.00 - $90,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: company truck, variable income, benefits, 401K
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
With many restaurants and grocery stores switching to cage-free eggs by 2025 (or sooner), our client is expanding their market in the USA. With 85% of the US and Canadian egg production still to convert to a cage-free system, there is approximately 230 million hens in North America that will have a change in their housing style in the next seven (7) years to satisfy industry commitments (while maximizing the number of birds in the barn)! The opportunities are strong for this company - they currently hold a strong percentage of the worldwide market share. JOB DESCRIPTION
Our client markets solutions to egg production/breeding stock farms, with a focus on assisting poultry producers to move into a cage-free environment. Our client designs, manufactures, and installs flexible, practical, and high-performing systems to automate egg collection plus offers equipment for packaging, grading, processing, and transporting eggs both on-farm and in hatcheries; offering efficient automation that creates an animal welfare friendly solution for commercial production.
Within this emerging market, the initial focus is on further developing the dealer network in the geographic area; sales and service support. It is anticipated this role with require extensive travel up to 50% of the time.
General Responsibilities and Activities include:
- Pre- and post- sales relationship building to learn, anticipate, recommend solutions, and answer questions to satisfy industry needs
- Pricing negotiation and completion of purchase contracts
- Provide product and equipment technical and engineering information; assisting dealers to monitor the installation process to customer`s satisfaction
- Establish new and thereafter maintain relationships with dealers; educating, training, and supporting them on all products
- Attend tradeshows, conferences, and seminars; networking to create business opportunities and increase company`s brand awareness within the marketplace
- Accurately input contact information into CRM; maintaining information and acquiring computer skills necessary to be successful
- Regularly increase product knowledge by attending national meetings, conferences, and sales events
- Creation and completion of sales reports
To be considered for this role, you offer:
- Post-secondary degree in agriculture, agribusiness, business, or a related field
- Selling experience within the agricultural industry with a strong working knowledge and comfort working in an agricultural environment
- Poultry industry experience
- 3 years` relevant experience/education in sales, product management, or a related field; preference for those with direct-to-dealer experience
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word)
- Experience with a CRM
- Internal drive to succeed with the self-motivation and strong, competitive, entrepreneurial spirit; strong work ethic and a coachable attitude
- Exceptional organization, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence; work well independently or within a team environment
- Willingness to cold-call and a comfort in doing so
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, relationship-building, and presentation skills
- Ability to develop partnerships and maintain effective working relationships with all you encounter
- Ability to provide superior customer service
- Effective problem-solving skills with the ability to handle moderate to large complex deals and moderate-to-high volume
- Able to maintain confidentiality and use discretion with business information
Our client offers a competitive base salary, company vehicle, pension plan, and benefits. Future compensation, once markets are established, will include sales commission based on gross margin.
Want to know more? Apply today.
Areas of focus include the market area between Georgia to Arkansas.
Grasslands Recruitment Specialists - Acquire Talent. Obtain Results!
University - Associate`s Degree/Graduate Diploma/2 Years
How to Apply: