Job #: 14124
Title: Advanced DSP Communications Engineer
Job Location: Tucson, Arizona - United States
Salary: $130,000.00 - $200,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Strong background in DSP and communications
Demonstrated capability in scientific programming with C, C++, or similar high-level language on UNIX/Linux JOB DESCRIPTION
Under general supervision, this individual will lead and mentor small project teams that conceive, analyze, design, implement, test, deploy, and maintain software-based solutions for modern communications systems. Implementation includes algorithm development, hardware control, system optimization and deployment strategies.
The right candidate will be expected to demonstrate dedication, discipline, integrity, and team play leading to products that are well-structured, documented, and carefully tested.
This position will allow for direct interaction with end users and customers.
- Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering, Applied Math, or other equivalent field of discipline
- Demonstrated capability in scientific programming with C, C++, or similar high-level language on UNIX/Linux
- Strong background in DSP or in communications theory
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Top Secret/SCI security clearance - US Citizenship Required
- Masters degree or PhD in Electrical Engineering, Applied Math, or equivalent field of discipline
- 10+ years of experience in practical system development, deployment and leading others
- VHDL or FPGA experience
- X-Midas or MATLAB experience
- Satellite communications
- Cellular communications systems
- Modern modulation schemes
- Interference canceling
- Cyclostationary techniques
- Signal conditioning
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: