Job #: 14257
Title: Manager of Financial Reporting
Job Location: Somerset, New Jersey - United States
Salary: $130,000.00 - $150,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Henderson Harbor Group is a premier executive search and consulting firm with specialized expertise in Finance, Accounting and Tax placement. The search division recruits highly skilled professionals on a direct hire basis. We primarily service our clients in the NY an NJ area as well nationally through our AAFA network (45 financial staffing affiliates throughout the U.S. and Canada).
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company headquartered in Somerset, NJ and they are looking for a Manager of Financial Reporting. This is a critical function to the organization and they are looking for a candidate that has demonstrated expertise in financial accounting. JOB DESCRIPTION
- The individual will have high visibility to the Vice President, Controller and be responsible for collaborating with business leaders to provide technical accounting guidance on strategic transactions, assessing accounting ramifications, developing position papers and determining appropriate conclusions
- The candidate is expected to add value to the Companys financial reporting by contributing to the Companys 10Q/10Ks, validating the accuracy of the disclosures, reviewing press releases, preparing quarterly presentations to the audit and disclosure committees and coordinating with the external auditors.
- Key reporting issues include stock compensation, financing issues, acquisition accounting, fair value issues, hedge accounting, goodwill impairment, earnings per share, lease accounting, and pension accounting.
- Work closely with various business leaders including Treasury, HR, Legal, M&A, FP&A, etc. to provide guidance on the accounting ramifications of strategic transactions.
- 6+ years public company experience
- Prior public accounting experience with a national or Big 4 firm (Prefer National office)
- CPA required
How to Apply: