Job #: 14259
Title: Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis
Job Location: Florham Park, New Jersey - United States
Salary: $100,000.00 - $105,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Henderson Harbor Group is a premier executive search and consulting firm with specialized expertise in Finance, Accounting and Tax placement. The search division recruits highly skilled professionals on a direct hire basis. We primarily service our clients in the NY an NJ area as well nationally through our AAFA network (45 financial staffing affiliates throughout the U.S. and Canada).
Our client is the leading and most integrated provider of residential real estate services. They are seeking a Manager of Financial Planning & Analysis to join their team. In this role, you will be analyzing financial statements and provide narrative describing variances from budget and forecast. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Prepare forecast, financial reporting, operational analysis and executive reviews
- Responsible for budget variance of financial results
- Analyze month end results and forecasts
- Assess variances by brands and departments for senior management review
- Assess the impact of strategic financial decisions and present recommendations to leadership
- Manage G&A cost centers consulting on trends, non-recurring activities, initiatives, and other events
- Lead Hyperion account management/maintenance
- Manage various corporate reporting deliverables and projects as needed
- Present and communicate to all levels of the business
- 6-10 years experience in budgeting, planning, forecasting
- A Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite with proven focus on Excel and PowerPoint.
- CPA and/or MBA preferred
- Proficiency in Essbase, Oracle, Smart View, Hyperion
How to Apply: