Job #: 14260
Title: Manager, Revenue Planning & Analysis
Job Location: Florham Park, New Jersey - United States
Salary: $105,000.00 - $120,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Henderson Harbor Group is a premier executive search and consulting firm with specialized expertise in Finance, Accounting and Tax placement. The search division recruits highly skilled professionals on a direct hire basis. We primarily service our clients in the NY an NJ area as well nationally through our AAFA network (45 financial staffing affiliates throughout the U.S. and Canada).
Our client is the leading and most integrated provider of residential real estate services. They are seeking a Manager of Revenue and Analysisto join their team. In this role, you will be responsible for preparing the Net Royalty forecast, gross royalties, rebate expense and analysis of results. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Prepare forecast package for submission to Corporate
- Responsible for budget variance of financial results
- Assess variances by brands and departments for senior management review
- Work with Director to test and validate Hyperion Planning model
- Provide financial and operational insight to support business decision making process
- Perform ad hoc financial analyses and modeling
- Preparation of both monthly and quarterly packages
- 7+ years` experience in forecasting, analytical, and reporting
- A Bachelor`s degree in Accounting, Finance
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite with proven focus on Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency in Essbase, Oracle, Smart View, Hyperion
How to Apply: