Job #: 14194
Title: Sales Rep
Job Location: Auburn Hills, Michigan - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
The Sales Consultants primary duty is closing sales through consistent and effective delivery of our proven selling model. This is in-home, home improvement sales.
- Adopt and deliver a structured sales presentation.
- Prepare and present a price quote before leaving every appointment.
- Follow up and respond to all customer questions within 24 hours.
- Be available for customer appointments during evenings and Saturdays, in addition to weekday hours.
- Achieving individual sales and customer satisfaction goals and objectives.
- Effectively presenting solutions to customers during the in-home consultation.
- Striving to close the sale during all customer interactions.
- Ensuring quotes and orders are accurate following company sales process.
- Responding to customer concerns and engaging sales support resources to achieve first-time resolution on all customer problems/issues.
- Maintaining exceptional level of expertise of products/services as well as staying abreast of the competitive landscape
- Conducting after-sale follow up with customers and developing lead and referral generation.
- Actively represent the company at company sponsored events, invitations to discuss and/or present products, and/or home shows.
- Strong customer database systems tools capabilities leveraged to manage all customer interactions and proactively communicate to customers.
- Able to quickly earn trust and credibility with customers
- Provide superb customer service and generate referrals from one customer to others
- Skilled at relating to a variety of customers- balances poise and integrity with a service mentality
- Able to negotiate, build value and address objections towards closing a sale
- Works collaboratively with team members and customers
- Enjoys working in fast-paced environment with a high sense of urgency
- Able to grasp technical concepts related to general construction
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Energized by meeting and engaging new people, skilled networker
- Demonstrates confidence balanced with humility
- Tenacious, able to persevere through sales challenges and setbacks
- Demonstrates a strong work ethic, flexible about hours, responsive to customer needs, willing to be available
- Excellent influencer- can sell something new, shift paradigms, conveys the value proposition
- Seeks out internal experts and utilizes their knowledge
- Adaptable to changing processes and priorities
- Works well without close supervision but always keeps their manager informed.
- Focused on details and follow through
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and smart devices, and ability to learn internal software programs and applications
Education and/or Experience
Bachelors degree (B. A.) from four year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Individuals motor vehicle record must also comply with company requirements. Must have the ability to manage multiple-tasks in an environment of constant interruptions and be able to prioritize responsibilities.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: