Job #: 14343
Title: NAV Support Specialist
Job Location: Charleston, South Carolina - United States
Salary: $80,000.00 - $115,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY? The Microsoft Dynamics NAV Support Specialist will be the main point of contact for all inquiries and requests related to the company ERP system by employees, as well as development of new functionalities. They will also support and train users on various Dynamics NAV functional areas. JOB DESCRIPTION
Satisfactorily performing and/or achieving the following Responsibilities are essential duties of the job.
- Collaborate with third party developers, finance, quality control, production, production support, Information Technology and others as required to provide technical direction on systems analysis, gathering of requirements, design, development, testing, debugging and deployment of new functionalities and features in NAV.
- Communicate new features and enhancements in NAV to appropriate management and employees.
- Coordinate and work with management and subject area experts in the planning for, and execution of information technology capabilities in NAV to improve the efficiency of operations, productivity and outcomes of the companys finance and production functions and their day to day activities.
- Facilitate documentation of technical requirements, software design sessions, process workflow definitions and systems architectural reviews as well as implement necessary change control procedures.
- Ensure the Company is running the most recent version of NAV
- Manage securities and permissions within NAV
- Troubleshoot and coordinate with third party consultants as needed to resolve issues.
- Ensure the timely and effective delivery of planned solutions into ongoing daily activities.
- Assist with design and functionality of various reporting in NAV and through the use of Microsoft Power BI.
- Maintain current reporting and makes enhancements as needed.
- Develop on-going reports needed by the business to improve information and decision making.
- Participate in technical advisory roles, as required.
- Coordinate and/or perform validation of various modules and features as they are implemented.
- Coordinate and facilitate all user training.
- Mentor associates and foster a learning and growth environment.
- Ensure compliance with GMP, FDA, OSHA, and all other regulatory requirements, in accordance with company policy.
- Demonstrate initiative and job knowledge by suggesting ideas, discovering new and better ways of accomplishing goals and finds innovative, well thought-out solutions to problems.
- Take initiative and makes sound decisions within the guidelines provided.
- Ability to be available for other duties as assigned.
- Promote an accountable, innovative, and results-oriented culture promoting openness, teamwork, mutual trust, and respect.
- Seek formal and informal performance assessments, including performance versus expectations and goals, behaviors, and leadership potential.
- Actively participate in required training and development programs and electives as suits ones needs, and support colleagues, trainers, and management as appropriate with these efforts.
- Promote the Companys Mission and Values, including an accountable, innovative, and results-oriented culture that promotes customer service, openness, teamwork, mutual trust, and respect.
- Education and Experience: By training, education, and/or experience, must be able to perform the essential duties of their job. 4-year college degree in related field with a minimum of five years Microsoft Dynamics NAV experience in a manufacturing environment. Experience with Microsoft Power BI is a plus. Prior experience with other ERP systems is also considered a plus.
- Language Ability: Employee is able to read and understand at a highly technical and proficient level. The employee follows instructions, both verbal and written, and communicates effectively with supervisors and fellow employees.
- Computer and Technical Skills: Employee can use the equipment and software required to accomplish the responsibilities of the position.
- Ability to effect change in a positive environment. Must be able to provide constructive arguments and sound justification as it pertains to technical requirements.
- Ability to initiate and complete reports in a timely manner.
- Ability to work independently with little direction in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated skills utilizing project management tools, methodologies. Ability to meet stated deadlines, while managing multiple projects and activities.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment, processes, systems and terminology preferred.
- Experience with software development life cycle preferred.
- Develop and deliver on assigned objectives within requested timeframes.
- Build, develop, motivate, and engage highly performing teams and work cross-functionally.
- Possess good interpersonal skills.
- Engage others in a positive manner.
- Possess strong attention to detail.
- Possess strong verbal and communication skills.
- Be willing to raise issues and concerns promptly.
- Document and present work in a clear and concise manner.
- Must have follow through skills to bring projects to completion in a timely manner.
- Work independently with minimal direction and oversight.
- Possess knowledge of the computers and software required to accomplish the Responsibilities of the job.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: