Job #: 14316
Title: Regional Investment Officer
Job Location: Springfield, Missouri - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Other Compensation: Incentive on new business
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Registered Investment Advisory Firms, Trust Departments, Trust Companies
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our client a successful, well respected, multi-billion asset financial institution seeks a Regional Investment Officer to work with high net worth clients (HNW) insuring their investments are meeting their stated objectives. This is an opportunity to join a firm who is in an accelerated growth mode, offering opportunity for professional growth. JOB DESCRIPTION
Situated in the Ozarks, Springfield is a regional hub offering restaurants, entertainment, and medical facilities for the region.
- Develop new business through internal and external centers of influence
- Work with clients to determine the asset allocation that best meets their objectives.
- Review clients investment portfolios to insure that their investment objectives are being met.
- Work with trust administrators to insure that clients needs are being met.
- Work with internal Financial Planners to develop and implement financial plans for clients and prospective clients.
- Be a part of the community, developing relationships with external centers of influence to generate new business.
As Regional Investment Officer, you will:
- Local candidates only; no relocation
- Have successful sales experience; the ability to develop new clients and to ask for business
- Have experience in wealth management working with high net worth individuals
- Have an understanding of investment accounts, and trusts both revocable/irrevocable
- Be a self starter
- Bachelors degree required
- Have or be willing to obtain Series 7,and 66
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: