Job #: 14362
Title: Commercial Fence Estimator / Sales / Project Manager
Job Location: Washington, District of Columbia - United States
Salary: $60,000.00 - $115,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
We are a large growing fence sub-contractor that specializes in working on military, public works, commercial and multi-family residential construction projects. In this position, you will work from our office and accurately Estimate, Sell, and Manager Large-Scale Commercial Fence projects. This is a full-time position with great benefits, paid an above-market salary, and have tremendous career growth opportunities. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Attain revenue and profitable goals each quarter on all projects.
- Ensure projects are at or ahead of deadlines, completed on-time safely, and under budget
- Assume responsibility for managing and maintaining schedule, budget, and submitting change orders and RFIs for current and upcoming projects to enhance effectiveness of the projects.
- Coordinate and get pricing of materials from vendors to ensure execution supports compliance with established criteria and specifications of project.
- Build and maintain relationship with owners, general contractors and other subcontractors
- Meet with Owners, select sub-contractors regularly. As well as communicating with Foreman, Journeyman, QA, and Helpers in the field.
- Stable work history
- 4+ years of Commercial Fence Sales or Estimating experience.
- Experience in working on commercial fence construction projects
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft office, estimating and scheduling software, among other construction related applications.
How to Apply: