Job #: 14369
Title: Senior Software Engineer
Job Location: Highlands Ranch, Colorado - United States
Salary: $100,000.00 - $130,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
This is an opportunity to join an industry leading telephone, media and audience engagement platform development and operations company with clients across a broad spectrum of industries, from the political sphere to sports teams.
Our client has experienced consistent growth and is a leader in its market segment. The company is expanding its product offerings to better serve its customers and employees by ensuring its future growth and continued profitability. JOB DESCRIPTION
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Working on an industry leading platform for engaging those most interested in hearing from our partners and clients. We provide an avenue for interest-based engagement via the phone (both traditional and mobile), web and streaming media.
- Supporting our existing LAMP based application and infrastructure. Finding areas for improvement, suggesting changes, and owning those changes. Software is a continually evolving creature and you will be an important piece of that evolution.
- Working with the rest of the Engineering team to design and architect new features and functionality as they are requested. The entire team is a necessary and important part of the creative design process.
- Utilizing and assisting our Quality Assurance team to make and release the best software possible.
- Helping our Operations team maintain the quality of our platform events that our partners and clients have come to expect. Ensuring the smooth operation of the platform during high stress, high congestion moments.
- Being a resource for other engineers, quality assurance engineers, and leadership. Anyone in the company team might need to come to you for help. Being a resource theyll come to depend on is something every engineer at our company values. QUALIFICATIONS
WHAT WE NEED
- A PHP expert, someone who loves PHP and the direction its headed
- An Engineer who can design and implement complex, scalable systems
- Classes, interfaces, design patterns, encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism; object-oriented programming is a must
- Comfortable in an Agile software development environment
- Communication is extremely important; our engineers work across every team in the company.
- Someone who will take ownership of a feature or application from initial conception through release while also assisting others when the need arises
- A candidate who wants to be the very best and help their fellow team members to be their very best
- An engineer who has the experience to get the job done, someone who has been working with PHP or similar programming languages for 5 or more years
VERY NICE TO HAVES
- HTML and CSS (we use Bootstrap!) are second nature for you
- You can easily relate to RDBMS, like MySQL
- Unit testing, automated testing, we love testing!
- You love to document the code you produce
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: