Job #: 14374
Title: Plumbing Project Manager
Job Location: Norwalk, California - United States
Salary: $65,000.00 - $135,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
This is a permanent, full-time job offering a great salary and benefits package. We also have a very clearly defined career-progression plan for our project managers (Project Engineer, Assistant Project Manager, Project Manager, Senior Project Manager, Project Executives). JOB DESCRIPTION
- Managing and commuting to projects. New and pre-existing Commercial Plumbing Projects.
- Meet and mentor all project engineers and coordinate with on-site Superintendents for field manpower and materials.
- Build and maintain a strong relationship with GCs and Owners.
- Gather best pricing and on-time delivery of materials from vendors and suppliers.
- Submit change-orders and RFIs.
- Track construction schedules and budget.
- Ensure project is completed safely, on-time, and under budget.
- Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering, Construction Management, or similar.
- Familiar with Title 24, ASPE, and OSHPD requirements.
- 3+ years of experience as a Project Manager working on large, commercial Plumbing projects.
- Prior experience working with MS Excel, BlueBeam, MS Project, Plangrid, other OST Estimating software is a plus.
How to Apply: