Job #: 14426
Title: Senior Java Software Engineer Trading Platform Development
Job Location: New York City, New York - United States
Salary: $140,000.00 - $200,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Substantial annual bonus + stock grants + fully paid benefits
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
US and Canada
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Senior Java Software Engineer Trading Platform Development
Location: New York City Mid-town or Stamford, CT area
Starting Salary: $140,000 to $200,000 base salary + substantial annual bonus + fully paid benefits
Relocation Assistance for moving from anywhere in the US or Canada
If you are seeking a position with exceptional stability and security along with superior long-term compensation, our client could be an excellent fit for you.
Join a major international financial/technology company that is the leader in securities trading technology. This company offers an extraordinary long-term career opportunity for outstanding programmers who are looking for career and financial security.
Our client is seeking an expert Java software engineer with very strong analytical skills for the development of the companys flagship trading platform. They offers an unusually stable and long-term career opportunity with an outstanding compensation potential which includes base salary, substantial annual bonus, stock grants, and fully paid benefits. JOB DESCRIPTION
The successful candidate will be part of a team which is responsible for all facets of the software development projects life cycle. Responsibilities include but not limited to design, code, implementation, testing, reporting, documentation, deployment, and debug operations. The software development team is required to interface with users for requirements gathering and specification.
Positions available in the following areas:
- Trading platform development -- front and/or back-end, depending on experience.
- Front end: Java Swing. End-user facing trading platform.
- Back end: Core Java. Data model and transport layers. Multi-threaded/high throughput. XML.
- MS, PhD, or BS in EE, CS, Math, Physics or similar technical field
- Technically oriented, proactive, and enthusiastic, with extreme attention to detail.
- Ability to understand complex systems and offer new solutions.
- Minimum of 4 years of Java experience.
- Knowledge of core Java.
- Knowledge of Java Swing and/or strong desire to learn Java Swing.
- English written/verbal communication skills.
- Mobile software development a plus.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: