Job #: 14427
Title: Environmental Engineer (Air Quality)
Job Location: Saint Louis, Missouri - United States
Salary: $80,000.00 - $105,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
case by case. Lump sum
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Excellent opportunity with a company that has a strong history of innovation and a very good work/life balance. Seeking an Air Quality Environmental Engineer for their plant in St Louis. Relocation assistance provided. Very competitive benefits and retirement package. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Person will be responsible for Program management and compliance assurance for applicable air regulations and programs, including, but not limited to, Clean Air Act, Title V, NESHAP, HON, MON, MACT, PSD, LDAR
- Monitor regulatory developments & emerging issues (with multiple stakeholder agencies/associations/NGOs);
- Audit responsibility for air pollution control technologies, air emissions inventories and calculations and air permitting requirements and assurances,
- Data compilation, interpretation, evaluation, comparison to permit/environmental standards
- Operations support related to plant/units
- Overseeing control systems and providing compliance support for incident reporting
- Contractor management
- Wastewater compliance management as it relates to air compliance
- Work with state and federal agencies, as well as internal company stakeholders, to resolve compliance/permitting issues
- BS or MS in Environmental, Chemical or Mechanical Engineering
- 5+ years of hands on experience in a chemical or related manufacturing environment and directly responsible for Air Quality/Environmental issues.
- Should have experience in program management and compliance for air regulations including Clean Air Act, Title V, NESHAP, MACT, LDAR.
- Experience with air pollution and emission control.
- Knowledgeable in Responsible Care/ISO Management Systems (RC 14001, ISO 14001)
- Experience working with State and Federal agencies.
- Professional Engineering License desired
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: