Job #: 14434
Title: Global Sales Manager
Job Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania - United States
Salary: $145,000.00 - $160,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Short and long term incentive plans - total to $195 -200K
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Seeking an entrepreneurial spirit to take a well-established product line to next level. Expect to grow through existing customer base but also by expanding into new product lines and applications.
The Global Sales Manager will manage all global sales and technical sales support of process instrumentation lines including Regional Sales Managers and their teams of Applications/Service teams. Reports to the Vice President and Business Unit Manager.
Will have opportunity to establish and put own signature on organization. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Build sense of ownership and accountability. better structure to support improvement in sales and service.
- Train and coach leaders in sales and service teams.
- Direct sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals. Create and follow annual strategy for BU Sales department
- Be a key driver in changing the sales team orientation from account maintenance to sales growth.
- Establish a culture that is results focused.as well as focused on customer service.
- Train, coach, and motivate the sales team to effectively win target accounts from competition
- Provide strategic information regarding product, market, technology, and business position to corporate team.
- BS with MBA a plus
- Experience in process instrumentation - specifically Process Instruments used in Oil and Gas, Specialty Chemicals, Microprocessor, Steel plants, monitoring what is in tanks, pipes, vessels, stacks.
- Experience managing global sales team - managing other direct sales engineers, Sales Managers, and channel partners
- Proven ability to upgrade talent in a sales and service organization
- Experienced international travelerexpected travel 30 - 40%, more the first year as one learns the team and customer base
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: