Job #: 14464
Title: Control Systems Administrator (TX)
Job Location: Houston, Texas - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Other Compensation: 20% Bonus
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY? The Control Systems Administrator will be responsible for assuring effectiveness and reliability of the Process Control Network, Process Information Network, and Pipeline. This individual will also be instrumental in improvement projects in the process control and IT areas that will improve overall effectiveness, reliability, and operating costs. Additionally, the Control Systems Administrator will provide support for the virtualized control system, and for clients across all departments.
- Addresses threats and opportunities by implementing improvements based on industry best practices.
- Responsible for assessing maintainability of soft/hardware and recommend hardware as needed.
- For any new applications, lead the implementation and testing of interfaces and databases.
- Within the PCN, PIN, and Pipeline Networks, develop and implement cyber security strategies.
- B.S. in Computer Science or related technical field
- 10+ years of process data experience, preferably within the refining or chemical industry.
- Experience in Honeywell DCS, Delta V, or Foxboro.
- Knowledge of Visual Basic and familiarity with Oracle databases.
- WSUS, McAfee ePO, and Acronis Backup & Recovery.
- Knowledge of network infrastructure, firewalls, intrusion prevention and network security.
- Understanding of Cyber Security as it pertains to process controls.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: