Job #: 14645
Title: Wealth Fiduciary Officer
Job Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Other Compensation: Incentive on new business
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Trust departments, trust companies
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our client seeks to hire someone to be their lead Wealth Fiduciary Officer. This is an expanding company with an entrepreneur flair. They are growing through acquisitions and organically. As Wealth Fiduciary Officer, you will have the opportunity to grow with the company. The position is open due to an internal transfer. JOB DESCRIPTION
As Wealth Fiduciary Officer, your duties will include:
- Mentor junior officers; be the go to person for fiduciary questions.
- Administer a variety of accounts i.e. estates, investment management, and trusts.
- Assist in growing business by expanding current relationships and referrals from COIs.
- Proactively mitigate risk.
Must be customer focused.
- Must be team oriented.
- Experience administering a variety of accounts i.e. estates, investment management, and trusts.
- Confident in communication, be able to build rapport
- Experience working with high net worth individuals, over $1 million in investable assets.
- Bachelor`s degree required, advanced degree or cerification preferred
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: