Job #: 12085
Title: Sr. Investment Officer
Job Location: Litchfield, Connecticut - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Trust departments, trust companies
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Located in one of the most beautiful residential communities in New England, located west of Hartford, our client seeks a Sr. Investment Officer to lead their investment team and philosophy. JOB DESCRIPTION
As Sr. Investment Officer, you will:
- Lead investment team.
- Oversee and update when needed the investment philosophy, policies, and procedures.
- Evaluate and recommend investment vehicles stocks, bond, mutual funds, etc. to be selected for portfolios.
- Review and develop model portfolios; migrate client accounts to model portfolios. Personally manage a small portfolio of accounts
- Participate in new business opportunities.
As successful candidate for Sr. Investment Officer, you will have:
- Management experience, leading an investment team
- Experience leading an investment team
- Experience assisting with new business, e
- Experience working with high net worth clients
- New business experiences.
- Bachelors degree required
- Graduate degree, CFA are a plus
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: