Job #: 14447
Title: Business Development Manager, Buyside
Job Location: New York City, New York - United States
Salary: $100,000.00 - $120,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: target bonus
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Dynamic, fast-growing company in cutting-edge technology with AI, machine learning, and other data and information services innovations. Great opportunity for sales executive with buyside network for software/data sales into financial services. JOB DESCRIPTION
Requires: 5-10 years of enterprise software solutions or data sales experience into buy side, hedge funds, etc. Individual contributor role for a tech-savvy new business hunter with quota track record bringing in new logos and strong buy-side network. AI knowledge a plus.
The company is a fast-growing innovator in the Artificial Intelligence industry, transforming data into knowledge and information discovery. The firm is looking to add a highly motivated Business Development Manager to their NYC sales team to focus on financial clientele, including hedge funds and the buyside sector.
- Identify and qualify high-value sales opportunities through lead follow up, cold-call prospecting, and networking
- Prospect and identify potential organizations and decision makers/influencers in those organizations to target for company products;
- Meet with clients and demo/present products with assistance from technical staff
- Successfully move opportunities through the pipeline full cycle to close
- Build and manage a healthy pipeline of qualified opportunities to meet/exceed sales objectives and key performance metrics
- Work with channel partners and technical staff to determine and implement strategies.
- Maintain complete and accurate records of all sales activity in the firms CRM system.
- 5-10 years of experience selling enterprise software solutions or data (information services) into the buy-side.
- Proficiency in prospecting, developing, managing and closing business with complex B2B sales cycles
- Knowledge of buy side clientele, hedge funds and an existing buy-side network
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Strong personal interest/knowledge in cutting-edge technology, AI, machine learning, etc. is preferred
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: